COOKIES POLICY: URBAN TRANSPORT IN BAIX LLOBREGAT SOUTH
We use first-party and third-party cookies to analyse and improve our services.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored on the computer, telephone, tablet or any other device used by the user so the server remembers certain information that can be used later. This information enables you to be identified as a specific user and permits your personal preferences to be saved, and also technical information such as visits and browsing time on the website. The use of this information enables the server where the website is located to recognise the browser used by the user, permitting, for example, the registered user access to areas without having to register each time they visit and remembering their language and country preferences, etc. on subsequent visits. This information can also be used to measure the audience and website traffic parameters to show customised advertising based on their browsing habits.
Who uses the cookies information?
On the website barcelona.avanzagrupo.com (henceforward “Website”), AVANZA SPAIN, S.L.U. (henceforward “AVANZA”) and other third parties use the cookies that are listed in detail in the table in the section “Which cookies are used on the Website?” in this Cookies Policy. This table also shows the external organisations that use the information stored in the cookies managed by third parties.
Which types of cookies are used on this Website and for what purpose?
AVANZA and other third parties use the following types of cookies on the Website for the purposes set out below:
- Technical or functional cookies: these permit browsing via the Website, the use of the different options or services and guarantee the correct functioning of the site. These cookies permit, for example, the control of traffic and data communication, session identification, access to restricted areas, remembering all elements that comprise a purchase, carrying out the purchase process, managing payment, controlling fraud linked to the security of the service, counting visits for the purpose of invoicing software licences with which the service operates, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or enabling dynamic content (for example, text or image loading animation).
- Analytics cookies: these cookies permit the tracking and analysis of user behaviour on the Website. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity on the Website for the purpose of making improvements based on the analysis of the usage data users make of the service. These cookies analyse the number of visitors to the Website and to different areas on it, the origin of the visits, date and time, platform, number of clicks on a banner and the search words a user uses to find the desired content. This serves as a very useful means for AVANZA to be able to implement improvements on the Website and to understand what content or design is most relevant to users.
How to manage cookies
The user can also enable:
Incognito mode (private browsing) where the browser stops saving the browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information from the pages visited, or
The “Do Not Track” feature, where the browser signals to the websites it visits to stop tracking their browsing habits.
Finally, we inform you that to permit, block, delete or find out which cookies are installed on your computer or device you can do so via the browser settings options or by using the cookies settings panel enabled especially for this purpose in your browser. The user can configure their browser at any time, disabling the installation of cookies and deleting any that were installed at an earlier time. Not permitting the installation of cookies may result in you not being able to access some of the functionalities and/or services of the Website, therefore making your browsing experience less satisfactory.
You can find more information about the use of Google Analytics here: http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/
For more information on how to manage cookies, please use the following links:
- For Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Which cookies are used on the Website?
The table below lists the cookies used on the Website so you can identify them in your browser. This information table will be updated as necessary to indicate the cookies used at all times. We recommend you consult our Cookies Policy regularly.